Monday, January 31, 2011

Radiance Update

Hola amigos!

Alright, I've been thinking a lot about Radiance, and I was originally going to split it into Islands. I'm still doing this, but here's the plan. The largest, most central island is Rose of course, (Reds) and it's going to have on it's fringes of one side where the Shades and mixes will live, because... well, they're slaves and servants, who are picked up from the markets, so I'm thinking the Reds wouldn't degrade themselves as much to travel so far from home.

Also, there's going to be a central market on Rose Island, where merchants from each class come to sell their wares, which will vary depending on where they live and the peoples skills. Kinda like different Nations, but all similar in the fact that they are from Radiance and all are one Race.

I donno, what do you all think? Hey, remember, this is progress! <3

~Eden Swift.

P.S, What do you think about me making a Site not only for Radiance, but for all my writing. This would be only for updates, and that would be where the real chapters will be ,and I'll be leaving Webook.

1 comment:

  1. I think the islands is a fantastic idea, Eden. It will allow you to expand the world and give a boarder sense of "world view." Isn't it funny how new ideas for an old story spark the motivation?

    I just did a blog on whether writers should post their novels online. Check it out, I think it will help shed light on the subject. You can find it here, http://www.ravenclark.org

    Raven

    ReplyDelete